Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Insomniac in the House

My three year old is getting more and more crafty. Last night he wanted to come to bed with us. I said no then thought of all the excuses..... including...Mommy put a glass of water on his nightstand so he would not need to get up for some water. Well, about 15 minutes after going to bed I hear, "Help, I need help?" I ask, "what?" and he says, "I spilled my water and I need to come to mommy and daddy's bed." I say, "no!" and give him a towel....... He starts crying and saying he can not do it, he needs help...So I go there and the water was spilled on his bed in a perfectly circular pattern like it had been very purposefully done. Not sure if this is funny or disturbing...Maybe a little bit of both.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh, now that is smart! (and funny!)